IMPERNEUCE PRIMER is a Product based on high-adhesion acrylic resins which, once mixed with cement yields a fast-setting compound but with the fluidity of a paint that can be applied to a still wet surface.
-Very adherent and waterproofing
-With fast setting
-Resistant to the concrete carbonation
After mixed with cement, “IMPERNEUCE” can be used as primer
or as finish, in the following situations:
– As primer of adhesion over asphaltic canvas with or without
aluminium protection, allowing a perfect connection between
the canvas and the product (chemical bridge).
– As primer of adhesion and impermeability over concrete,
masonry, etc., allowing the subsequent painting.
– As agglutinative element of cement surfaces being reduced to
– As an impermeable finish on concrete constructions that
might be submerged.
– As a waterproof finish on raw concrete whenever it has a big
porosity or cracking and that it is necessary to homogenize the
Best in the market